Tuesday 11 June 2013

Onwards and upwards

I went to the doctors yesterday, felt really good to have a positive appointment.  This is the first time I've been allowed to go two months without a doctors appointment.  I can't believe that he said it! I'm so used to him saying 'I'll see you in two weeks/one month'. This time he said....

'If you keep doing as well as you're doing I'll see you in TWO MONTHS'

Finally I don't need monitoring.  Finally I'm not considered vulnerable. Finally I'm functioning as a (nearly) normal human being!

I've still got my on-going sick note. I'm signed off till the end of the month, but that's it.  I'll be allowed to work again then!

I've rung a care home for younger people asking if they need some help of a volunteer with their craft and cooking activities and am beginning to pull together some ideas for starting my own business.  I know I'm a bit crazy starting to think through these things but I can do it at my own pace and do as much as I feel healthy to do. 

Good news day!
sr x

No comments:

Post a Comment