Friday 24 May 2013

A job's a job

Well here we are, it's the 24th of the month. The last day of the month will be my final day officially as a teacher.  I haven't stepped foot in a classroom since the beginning of December but officially I'm still a teacher as currently I still have a contract with the school.

That is all about to change.

In some way I am resentful that this condition has robbed me of a job I love but in other ways I am pretty philosophical about it. I can always go back in to the job, or, this is a golden opportunity to persue another avenue.

I am able to anything that I set my mind to and that openended possibility, although daunting, is rather exciting.

I am going in on Saturday to clear out my classroom. It's rather final. A new chapter in my life is about to begin and I'm keen to see where this path is going to lead.

sr x

No comments:

Post a Comment